The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Raid Rules and Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a reminder.

Our rules:

1. We do have a "no coaching" rule. Please communicate with the raid leader or officer about issues with another player.
2. Keep vent clear during strategy discussions and instructions. I will usually ask for input after giving my instructions.
3. We are a PG-13 raid in terms of language.
4. Don't engage in behavior that is counter to our goals as a casual, family-oriented raid with the goals of fun, inclusiveness, and progression.

Our suggestions to players:

1. You are expected to have gear appropriate to the instance and your role.
2. You are expected to have gemmed and enchanted your gear for your role in the raid. The tribe officers and bank is available to help you out with this.
3. You are expected to be familiar with the fights by reviewing wowwiki.com and bosskillers.com
4. You are expected to have a boss mod (Bigwigs or DBM). If you are DPS, you should have Omen threat meter. I personally feel that other mods (healing, class-specific, ...) can be useful and help with raid performance, but that is just a suggestion and not a requirement.

Therefore, I would ask the raid members to review the rules and suggestions, and try to conform to the best of their abilities. Please contact me with questions about the 25-man raids.

Here is a little more guidance from awhile back:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3947&hilit=Raid+ABCs">viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3947&hilit=Raid+ABCs</a><!-- l -->

-Jaba

PS: One more thing is to be careful about gauging performance exclusively with the DPS meter.