The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Friday Night 25-man Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Friday night raid into Ulduar has had around 30+ accepted invites the past two week. That means, inevitably, that some people are not going to get to come that want to. I wish we could take everyone, but we can't.

For people new to the raid or who have not been regular attendees of late, I would say that Tuesday nights are a better bet for you, both in terms of difficulty of the content and gear expectations. That raid runs from 700p to 900p server and tackles bosses that we usually one-shot. It represents a good opportunity to improve your gear and get familiar with Ulduar.

Friday night is our progression night, with the wipes and greater demands that entails. I will do my best to be fair in invites, but just wanted to put this out there so everyone understands the situation.

Of course, if someone wanted to bring a healer, then, you would probably get an invite more often than not. Wink

-Jaba