The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Loot off Ulduar Bosses Ignis, Razorscale, Iron Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please list here loot you still need for your main spec off the bosses before XT/Kologarn, that is Ignis, Razorscale, Iron Council.

If no one lists anything, I will assume it is ok to skip them.

-Jaba
I need the off hand from Leviathan.
Mantle from Ignus
Boots from XT

I think thats all.

-D

Ignis - Scepter of Creation; Pyrelight Candle
Iron Council - Raiments of the Iron Council, Radiant Seal

That being said, I won't be there this Friday anyway, as I'll be at Waka & Mell's wedding.
Looks like maybe just a belt from Ignis, but it would just get replaced by a drop from 10 man Icehowl so it isn't critical.
Both Umu and I need the tanking trinket that drops from Ignis.
I'm also interested in the [item]Heart of Iron[/item], though my raid availability is a bit awkward still.

I am also interested in this tanking trinket. It appears that the drop rate is just not high enough for us >.<
I could really use the staff off IC - still using a Naxx mace. And I should be able to make it friday, I think, barring work emergencies.
~Dana/Diek
Armande would love to see the Axe off of Ignis.

I could really use the tanking trinket off of Ignis yet as my current one is still blue quality
Regarding a tank trinket, take note of [item]The Black Heart[/item], which drops from normal 5-man ToC, and is thus farmable. Big Grin Obviously not the same as Ignis's lovely item, but worth looking at. There's also a very nice healy trinket, [item]Tears of the Vanquished[/item]. Oh, and [item]Banner of Victory[/item]. I'd like all three trinkets eventually, and would be happy to run ToC with folks to get them. ToC5 also drops [item]Abyssal Rune[/item].

I could use healer upgrades from anywhere, but those come as they come, so I don't expect to run any additional bosses to get my offspec geared.