The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Silver Hand is full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ahlo Tribe,
*hugs ta everyone! *waves

Just wanted to check in wit da Tribe an' see what ya tink o'dis Silver Hand free transfers ta Sisters o'Elune ting. Has da Tribe decided ifin dey be stayin' or bravin' new worlds? Rotten Luck be stayin' so I wanted ta see what me second family was doin'. Hope ya be stickin' around because I would miss yas so much ifin ya didna.

Walk in peace on yer chosen path,
Mamadee
I can't speak for the entire Tribe, but I know I am staying. And I suspect the Tribe will be staying too.
NONE OF YOU ARE GOING ANYWHERE.

That is all.

*Sits. Stays*

Well, that settles it, then. I wasn't even aware that we had the option...

Sreng Wrote:NONE OF YOU ARE GOING ANYWHERE.

That is all.

Yes sir, thank you sir; may I have another?

*hides in the next room just to be difficult*
Nope...Not goin nowhere

*feigns death*
Nope...Not goin nowhere

*feigns death*

Xerrik's stayin put mon...
Y'know I *was* thinking of moving along to see what is in store for one such as myself in other realms...

Sreng Wrote:NONE OF YOU ARE GOING ANYWHERE.

That is all.

*finds a good comfortable place to sulk*

...you ain't the boss of me...

...jerk...

I have no wish to go anywhere...especially not after Sreng yelled at me :cry:

Although I'd like to be on a PvpRp server honestly, I'm not leaving Ironsong just to change servers.
Nope, not going anywhere.
Though I have considered moveing one or two (None Ironsong) characters to free up character room..
Tetsumis Wrote:Nope, not going anywhere.
Though I have considered moveing one or two (None Ironsong) characters to free up character room..
Heh, I considered the same. However, if that were to happen, would you ever play them again?
Pages: 1 2 3 4