*Peeks in*
Hiya folks. Just saying hi, figured since the Silverhand Forums are chock-full-o-nonsense, I'd get myself set up on various guild sites so that I could know when RP stuff is happening without needing to sift through the latest drama thread subject spam to do so.

So like.

Hi.

And stuff.
- Starlear -

"I think you need to march in and demand your rights. Even if you don't know what they are or who you're talking to. Then on your way out? Slam the door." - Jack Handey
The things I endure for this tribe. Now I must sit through the meanderings of Night elves. No doubt he will regail us of tales of half naked women dancing upon table tops in the heat of a balmy summer night in Goldshire.

Eve let you in, didn't she? She always was foolish when it came to your type.

Damoxian.
As far as I am concerned, Goldshire is territory of a roving Gypsy Harem and should not be considered part of Alliance lands. It must be purged. Purged I say.

...preferably with something very very sterile.
- Starlear -

"I think you need to march in and demand your rights. Even if you don't know what they are or who you're talking to. Then on your way out? Slam the door." - Jack Handey
Hey Star, welcome! I understand Alahni lo Andu is somewhat influenced by the Argent Dawn, from what I read? I'm sure there's some RP to be found among us in this, given that there is a decent contingent of ardent Dawn sympathizers and agents among the Ironsong.

I usually like to start small with RP events and work up, any thoughts? Maybe we could coordinate a moot with one of your trade events, seems they were falling on Thursdays some of the time?

Let me know what you think.
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
ALA is similar in goal to the Argent Dawn but due to the limitations of game mechanics (IE, Argent dawn sends you on a quest to do something, offering you a trinket in exchange) I am sort of ICly looking at them as slackers Smile. Our guild was formed around the Scourge invasion, as I felt it was perfect matter for a backdrop, and a great way to get a Militia-style merry band of misfits together.

The guild's main trait is going to be, once we actually get more people, sort of a "Sticking up for people who can't stick up for themselves" thing, regardless of affiliations. I wanted to have people be able to be themselves rather than fitting into a very tiny mold. My main request of our members is that they have their hearts in the right place on the morality scale.

I wouldn't mind organizing something with you guys at all. ANYTHING. I would love to do RPed cross-faction little quests. The reason we do our marketplace is to stock the bank with gold. Our bank is then used to buy decent rewards for RPed quests for people. I was chatting with Grandis tonight and she wants to re-open the Full Circle Tavern once a month - if that happens, we will likely hold our Marketplace in conjunction with her, and turn Stormwind into a massive RP fest for a day.

Honestly though, you guys always put on great events, so if you ever want to coordinate something, stop on by and give me a yell, either on our forums (ala.guildportal.com) or via ingame mail. Ironsong is good people, I really love you guys.
- Starlear -

Hiya Star!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Hmmm, Stormwind is not on my usual path. I do not know that I would be able to join you there. Anyway, welcome to the Totem!.
Hey, Starlear. Sup?
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
omg! <3 your Avatar.
- Starlear -

*grin* It's a clip from a picture I got done in my sketchbook at a convention.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Damoxian Wrote:The things I endure for this tribe. Now I must sit through the meanderings of Night elves. No doubt he will regail us of tales of half naked women dancing upon table tops in the heat of a balmy summer night in Goldshire.

Eve let you in, didn't she? She always was foolish when it came to your type.

Damoxian.

*snorts* As if you didn't get enough of these from my erstwhile husband. Be grateful if they're only tales of dancing!

Honestly, though, it's nice to see a member of the species that is a) clothed and b) not trying to kill me. And he's a pretty enough sort, even if he is a funny color. Could be prettier, though....

*deposits a firebloom blossom behind Starlear's left ear before wandering back to her books*
Sister Veramorla seems to respect you a lot for some reason, child of Elune. I can only express a warm greeting to you for the time being, as these days, I find myself wanting to be just left in solitude.

(Heya Star. Welcome to the Totem)