Lead your tribe to victory!
Throm'ka, Ironsong!

The time has come for you, yes YOU, to lead Ironsong to victory. We need capable leaders to volunteer to take our tribemates through the various instance dungeons throughout the world: from Ragefire Chasm to Upper Blackrock Spire.

Who? Anyone! Any of you can do this! Note that I said "capable", not "perfect". This can be as much a learning experience for you as it is for anyone else. I don't expect everyone to nail this one on the first go.

When? It's up to you. All you need to do is pick a regular time (once a week is ideal) and let people know you're doing it. The calendar is ideal for this purpose, but don't underestimate word-of-mouth.

Where? Again, it's up to you. From Blackfathom to Maraudon, from Stratholme to Scholomance. Heck, even Deadmines, if you're that silly. Just let people know you're going.

Why? Many reasons. First and foremost, there's some REALLY cool dungeon content out there.... and I want you all to be able to experience it. Some of us are struggling against Hakkar's minions in Zul'Gurub, but it's a whole lot cooler because a lot of us have followed the story ever since Sunken Temple. Either way, the developers worked hard to make some really interesting and exciting material, and you guys deserve to be able to take part in it!

Second, I want you all to have the opportunity to get some good gear and finish quests!

Third, it's great practice. Some of you may have your eyes on the really high-end content like Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and so on. This will prepare you for this material. It's never too early...

Honor and Glory for the Heroes of Ironsong! Those of you who can muster your tribemates and create a regular guild event based around the ransacking and pillaging of a dungeon stand to gain ranks within the tribe! The rank of Raider stands as prize for those who manage to get their event up and running. Show me four weeks of solid attendance, and I will reward you for your service to your tribe.

Now, Go Forth, to Victory!

Sreng Skullclaimer Ironsong
naamah and sunjian are down, both are keyed for molten core and bwl if anyone wants to go to those. I can solo the old world dungeons up to SM and part of other places. I have gone through strat with just an enhance shammy and a healer so if we can make a 2-3 person 70 team we can nab up some lower level people who need stuff and go in.
Naamah,

I think you may have overlooked the date on this thread....

That said, the spirit of the post still holds true.

~Dai

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dire Maul (Lead Your Tribe to Victory) Krell 6 3,760 11-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Krell
  Ragefire Chasm (Lead your Tribe to victory) Valtrinity 1 1,561 10-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Valtrinity