The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Sanjii Skyblade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Sanjii Skyblade
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Rogue
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Partner in crime with Rogram. Our parents worked together, but in a more legal manner. Pair of us grew up as Sister brother team even thought completely different races. Now working as tag team rogues for hire.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Herbilism and alchemy are my trades
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None before Saddly I am new to this realm.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The thing drawing me to the Tribe is the need for partners in business so things can go smoothly.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
If I was to say it was fighting Gamon and living at a young age, would you laugh? He left a mark which will never leave my face.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My goals.... Nothing big. Just to be able to make money from my trades. Or more simply survive to see the next day.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The simple fact that there is no end to them at all.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Indeed I do.
Greetings Rogue,

Thank you for your application. Please attend the next moot to introduce yourself to the Tribe. Moots are held every Thursday evening at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time at a random location. Contact any Tribe member on that day for the location.