The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: 3.1 Tomorrow! (3/14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let every corner of Azeroth know! Path 3.1 goes live tomorrow!

Are you ready for Ulduar? Duel spec? (not really, I only have 500g on Mel. D: ) and lots of new recipes?

Let's down those evil-dwarf-things, tribe! Big Grin

(Also if it ends up NOT coming out tomorrow don't blame me. I heard it from someone else. I'll blame them. >> )

I just want my mounts to swim. As much as I like the idea of dual specs, if I end up with 1,000 gold on me in the near future, it's going to Heari's cold weather flying skill instead.
And there it is. Lovely!
Peering through the patch notes while I wait for the realms to come up....

DUNGEON MAPS?!?!

Finally! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Well no one would understand but I am impressed that they left out one of the most important changes to Discipline priests in the patch notes...They completely changed Rapture and nerfed it to gods know what...yet they simply dont mention it at all.

Fleethoof Wrote:Peering through the patch notes while I wait for the realms to come up....

DUNGEON MAPS?!?!

Finally! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My reaction was pretty much the same. I think it's only for Wrath dungeons right now, but still... so much less of:

Party member: "Qaza, where are you going?"

Qaza: "I.... uh... sightseeing?"

A little disappointed in the hunter ammo deal; I was promised no more ammo. Rumor has it engineers were QQing.

Quote:- A new feature has been added allowing players to allocate talent
points before confirming they’d like to spend them. This feature
must be turned on in the Interface Options.

This I like...a lot.

Quote:- A new Equipment Manager feature has been added. This feature can be
turned on from the Interface Options, and will enable managing up to
ten separate sets of equipped items.

This, too.

Quote:- Class roles (i.e. damage, tanking, healing) have been added to the
Looking For Group feature. Class roles will be displayed when
sorting through the Looking For More section

About [CENSORED] time!
Ahhh! I see why there are so many of you on IST.com now....
Just a heads up, the equipment manager won't be in this patch. They pushed it back because they couldn't get it right, or something :lol:

The new dual-spec interface is AWESOME.