The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Sylvos Magefire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
-I have many names, some more licentious than others. I was born Sylvas Magefire. After I grew older, I decided to change my name to Sylvos. The reason for this is because in my teen years I was a scoundrel and thought it sounded more nefarious. I have not gained any titles except for "The Maudlin." I have no idea what it means, but I am sure it is something great and honorable.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
-I was raised a standard, typical mage. Through the years of my travel and adventures *coughs*, I have trained in the ways of Spell Breaking. Throw a fireball at me. I dare you.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
-My father, Hale Magefire, was pretty bad father. Never home, forgetting to feed me, and not changing my diapers are some of the things that I could say about him. Though I won't say them. *Ponders if he did, in fact, just say them* *Clears throat* Anyways, he did the best he could with what little funding we had. Most of the silver we got came from selling spell recipes, half of which didn't work. Let's just say that the cat has never been the same since. *Flashback of cat getting turned into a brick* ((Very mysterious character. More back story discovered as I RP with him.))

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
-The only thing I know how to do professionally is sell. I can sell anything. I once sold a robot a toaster.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
-I have always been the go-it alone type, but have recently discovered I am getting pretty lonely in my later years. *sadface*

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
-I was in the ghostlands pondering for ideas on things I could sell when a rogue ogre jumped out from behind a rock and ambushed me. I readied my staff- and ran like hell. I just made it into Eversong when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned, preparing for my face to be bitten off only to see a tauren. He said I was running out of ghostlands screaming at the top of my lungs, which I still don't believe, and he stopped me. I was so shaken up that he took me to a pub to chill out. I said that I wished more people were like him. He then told me about the Ironsong Tribe. And, well, here I am.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
-Overcoming my father's death. Many disgruntled people full of malevolence came after me in revenge for my father. He owed lots of people money and I had to deal with the brunt of it. Selfish bastard...

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
-I am currently looking for the ultimate item to sell. After I find it, I will mass-produce it and become filthy rich! I would also like to learn how to use a weapon so that another ghostlands incident doesn't happen to me.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
-I thoroughly enjoy meeting new people and probing their minds for ideas on items I could sell.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
-These rules are minimal when compared to the services and hospitality that you are offering. I, of course, agree wholeheartedly with the Code of Conduct.

-Sylvos
Thank you for the amusing application, please come to one of our Thursday Moots and bring your toasters.