The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Bolmont Dragonfriend, servant of Alexstrasza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Bolmont Dragonfriend, and I am a devout servant of my queen, Alexstrasza.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
My queen has bestowed unto me the powers of a righteous life-bringer. I fight with her passion for life behind
my every sword strike. I am what most would call paladin.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.I am one of the youngest elves, that I know of being only 25 years of age. I also do not know who my parents are. I was visited by my queen when I was only 20 years old, she told me then, I was one of her numerous subjects and that I was one of her favored followers and also I was meant for greatness. She also told me that when the time came she would call for me. Although I knew not what she spoke of, somewhere in my heart I understood. At the time I was only a miner that worked with the many dwarves in the alliance. Unlike the rest of my brothers and sisters, I did not hunger for the touch of magic or its promises of power. I was not afraid to get my hands dirty, in fact I reveled working with the earth. At the separation of the elves with the Alliance I went with my brothers and sisters, and left the Alliance following them to fight the scourge at our home land of Quel'thalas. I did not see any battle during this time, this third war, only the ground where I would mine minerals for the war effort. I had also not seen my queen again, only her whispers in my mind, reminding me that one day she would come for me. After 4 years, despite the whispers, I was beginning to loose heart. Then 10 months ago I heard her full voice in my mind, and for me to meet her again. I came to the place where she had told me to meet her. She was there in the guise of a beautiful elven woman. She told me my time had come for greatness, and she kissed me deeply. At first it felt like any other kiss, but then a force that I had not felt before began to fill me, a warm soothing feeling. She then explained to me that she had wakened within me abilities and knowledge of what most would call a paladin, and that it had been there, just asleep until she aroused it. She explained that I could heal others, bring them back from the brink of death, but that my path was to carry her will out with the sword of retribution. I knelt before her blessed that she would do such a thing for a mere servant. She placed her hand on my head and said that I was no longer Bolmont Sundance, but Bolmont Dragonfriend, servant of Alexstrasza. She told me to seek out others like me, paladins like me that they would help further my training. That they would understand me, and explained that she had to leave. As I rose, she kissed me on cheek and hugged me tightly, and small tears in her eyes she said she was proud of me.
And that she would be with my always in my thoughts and dreams. She also said that once I was ready I should seek
her out, at a place called Wyrmrest. Now I am on a search for her, as her faithful servant.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Living by myself, I have learned cooking and fishing. I have been a miner for as long as I can remember.
I also know how to hunt and skin animals for food and cooking.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not affiliated myself with any other groups, I only serve my queen.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have
had with members of Ironsong. I heard from an individual that some of you might help me in my search, and trails
as a paladin. This person is no one of note; consequently.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I have been a normal person up until lately, I did nothing differently than was expected of me.
I have not faced any great trials in my short life. I suppose that my trails are forthcoming.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I want to find my queen and my parents. I know nothing about them and nor does anyone I have talked to about them.
The only thing I know is that I was found near a place called grim batol, when an alliance patrol found me on the road unconscious as a child. I want to know my origins why I was there, and why my queen chose me over so many others to influence directly. My drive is the knowledge of the truth.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy working with the earth be it mining or working in a garden of flowers or vegetables.
Learning about my abilities and how to implement them to help others, be them horde or alliance.
Even though our decision to join the horde was brash in my opinion, I still have many friends that
live among the alliance, and would not hurt them. I most enjoy doing the will of my queen, and fighting for her cause.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read the Code and will take it to heart.
Thank you for your application.
I invite you to attend this weeks moot and introduce yourself to the Tribe.
The moot will be held this Thursday, at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time at the Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest.