The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Nande
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
“This one is designated ‘Nande’ by those who spawned and raised her. Perhaps regrettably, or perhaps not this one holds no title nor honor. At least none recognized by the populace large.”

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
“This one is often called ‘Rogue’, ‘Scoundrel’; ‘Thief’. Though she does not understand these claims. One often associates such professions, assuming one would deem to call them such, with greed or gains personal. This one, she takes what is needed in to progress her understanding of… well everything.”

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
She paused at the question, mulling it over. A moment turned to minutes, and these minutes to many more had she not been snapped back to the present by a faint whistle emanating from her bags. While fidgeting with whatever device had gone afoul she nearly muttered “She does not recall much. One day melds into the next in her laboratory, she can go some time without contact from the outside world. Not that this one minds the solitude; fact she rather enjoys it. However he of the house demands she attempts to.. ‘Blend’. As to reduce the disgrace she brings upon the others--” The device showered her with sparks before, somehow, catching aflame. A few deft motions of her hands snuffed the flames and deactivated it. Seemingly oblivious to the small fire that had started at the tip of one of her eyebrows she continued. “This one has a history of disasters minor, or well, as those of the house would call them. She sees them as progress” Finally the smell reached her nose to which she perked the brow. Licking her thumb she went to snuff this flame out as well, only to pause mid-motion. “She had never considered the use of eyebrows as a source of cheap wicks. She should monitor the rate of renewal…” The mildly delusional elf would fall into a rant as to the many – you get the idea. Nande’s reclusive lifestyle and constant quest for knowledge has left her out of touch to say the least. That which was once common knowledge is now a new mystery to be unfolded. One can never know when her eccentricities will kick in. Like the loss of her sense of self somewhere along the line, or any form of social interaction.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
“This one creates. Scraps of metal, bits of wood; with these she may build or destroy. Often she has heard this profession ‘engineering’ which she would call a fair assessment.” She stopped speaking long enough to work off one of her thick leather gloves to show off a currently heavily bandaged hand. “Progression does not come without cost. She has learned to mitigate these costs to a degree. Often times She of Calming Tones repairs the major damages. But the wrappings hold her together until then”

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
“This one has only ever known the house to which she was born. Though for the time she is forbade from verbally declaring her house of birth due to legal complications. That one should seek She of Calming Tones or He of Angry Glares should they wish to know in full”

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Nande scratched the back of her head a moment before answering hesitantly “She.. she does not wish to seek out this companionship in all honesty. This one must however learn to behave a social norm in order to be accepted back into the house of birth - Her lab is there. She of Calming Tones seeks to join this band. That one has always been of aid to her. So those she finds worthy seem a good enough place for this one to learn once more the behaviorals proper.”

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
“Midsummer Ball, no further comment”

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
“To see, to learn! To obtain behaviors normal. She has been told to many long, long years have been spent in the darkness of her lab. This one must learn to blend or find lodgings new.”

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Rubbing soot off her nose she glanced about for a moment and shrugged “If one had to choose, before she had sunk into confinement solitary. She most enjoyed the discovery of things new, unknown; perhaps a touch dangerous.”

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read and agree to the terms.

[On a side note. I’ve not met nor spoken to a member of the guild yet. I simply thought RP a dead concept in WoW, every RP guild I’ve tried to join either dissolved or fell silent within a month. Now, having heard of a guild who, not only exists, but has held together blew my mind and I figured it worth giving a shot. Only after typing all this up and reading the terms, which led to the rules in full etc etc did I see that a sponsor is needed. Is it possible to simply attend a moot and gain possible sponsorship/acceptance there? SEEMED like it, but it isn’t exactly how it’s worded.]
Greetings,

I think I will have to update the list of questions to include race, just so we have an idea how many elves we are getting. Anyhow please attend the next moot you are able to in order to introduce yourself to the Tribe. Moots are held every Thursday evening at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time. Contact myself or any other member of the Tribe for the location details as we move the location around.

I really enjoyed reading your application! I think you'll fit in well with us.

-*Orenthas
Began peonship 9/3/09