The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Tessai's application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Tessai Twoswords, known also as Tessie Twoswords in hometown of The Inevitable City on Phoenix Throne((Warhammer)). In my service to my guild there, Anti-Sanctus Chaotica, I was held in high honor as Ambassador to our Unholy alliance, Blood Advocate- Recruiter for the race of Dark Elves, Corruptor of Ways- Guild Morale Officer. In the beginning of my crave/path for power the promotion to Odji-Mortis or 'Wicked Death", which leads troops on the battle field in our conquest to eliminate the weak Order.
I have left my home to venture to Azeroth, where I hear there is still weak Humans, elves and dwarves left to dispose. ((warhammer has become desolate, even on my RP server which was the highest, now only low population))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I take up healing my allies as that is what I am accustom too, Although I may venture into new paths as to help the war effort.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
As I scribed in my first reply, I am Tessai Twoswords, also known as Tessie Twoswords. My history lies with Anti-Sanctus Chaotica ((warhammerdestruction.org)). Although still loyal, My wife and I have taken leave from the war effort on the Phoenix Throne front because of the lack of targets to kill and the winds of change blowing to a fro. I have heard the War still goes strong here, in Azeroth so Humans, Elves, Dwarves and power we seek.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
My history of professions is spilling the blood of Order and showing no mercy to any that stand in the way of power, including the gods we use as tools. But, here in these new lands, I see many opportunities to ....take up a profession.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Anti-Sanctus Chaotica ((warhammerdestruction.org)) Stormhaven ((Stormhavenguild.com))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
My interest in joining Ironsong is very simple. A war cannot be won alone
OOC((I goggled WoW's RP guilds and after reading through many, we chose to approach you first))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial by far is leaving my home land to come here. Although eased by the presence of Kasimira, I sorely miss slaying Order with my alliance of which most have vanished into the void.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I have only one goal. To slay humans, dwarves and elves with no mercy. What drives me to do this is the crave of Power, Power to drive fear into the very hearts of those that face my companions on the battlefield.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
What do I enjoy most? seeing trophies of war pilled high in our vaults, seeing humans, elves and dwarves in fear, showing no mercy, and most of all ..growing in power.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Indeed. I have read and do agree.

OOC(( I role play the "bad guy" for fun, but behind the RP I am 100% about helping my community and my guild mates. I feel that community is greater than the game itself or any gear it may offer.)
Greetings,

I like your application, you seem like my kind of Orc. Please attend the next moot you are able to in order to introduce yourself to the Tribe. Moots are held every Thursday evening at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time. Contact myself or any other member of the Tribe for the location details as we move the location around.
Indeed.
I shall attend this "moot" and meet you all.

I look forward to seeing how ..dedicated.. Irongsong Tribe is to the elimination of the weak Allinace races.

OOC((I role play a very bad dark elf 8-) ))