The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Katiaga's application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Katiaga, of Thunder Bluff. My deeds are not yet great enough for me to have earned a noble title.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
My desire to master the elements, to bring them into balance, and to harness them to help others led me to the life of a shaman.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
The village where I was raised was a quiet place where the stories of adventurers often seemed like fables. The elders of the village, I believe, tried to turn a blind eye to what was happening in the rest of Azeroth, but as time passed, the chaos of the world became too noticeable to ignore any longer. The decision to leave my family and the village was one of the most difficult choices I have ever had to make, but in the end, I realized I would not be able to live with myself if I stood idly by while our world remains in danger. Ultimately, I believe that those I have left behind will realize that I made the right decision, and I strive to make them proud of who I will become.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a skilled skinner, and have been trained in working with leather to make clothing and other goods. I also have knowledge of first aid and the preparation of hearty meals, and while I know how to fish, it is merely something I do in my spare time, when I do not mind being terribly bored.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not been a part of any other clans or tribes before.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
It seems as though no matter where I go, I stumble across members of this tribe in passing, and not once have I heard your members spoken of in a negative way. Your tribe seems a wise choice for someone new to these lands.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I would say entering the halls of Naxxramas and fighting against Kel'Thuzad. I realize there there is much greater evil in the world, but, well, I have yet to face it!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
As silly as it might sound, I simply wish to do my part to make this world safer. I enjoy the thrill of a good quest, and seek out as many of them as I can. Every battle brings a deeper understanding of the elements, and I cannot deny that I wish to know all that I can.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Partaking in great quests with great company, exploring the places in the world that have nearly been forgotten, and occasionally, smiting pesky members of the Alliance who refuse to learn that it would be better to keep their distance.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to abide by all rules and codes of the tribe.