The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Lockley's Application Re-done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Apothecary Lockley of the Forsaken

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Forsaken Warlock

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
In my previous lifetime I was once a Paladin by the name of Holyhealz but in the battle against the scourge I was defeated and buried in Deathknell. As years past I was revived but cursed to live the life of an undead. For you may know the forsaken pay no mind to the wonders of the paladins, so therefore I was to try another specialty. As an orphan growing up in Deathknell, I failed at almost everything. For when I was a paladin the skills I was tought did not balance well with the powers of the mages. The world of Azeroth is very small indeed, for when I was a paladin with the alliance a close friend of mine by the name of Darthan had a brother on the Horde. A knowledgeable warlock by the name of Raxxar. With influence from his brother Darthan, Raxxar took me into his home of Undercity and tought me the ways of the warlock. As I try to pass him in the art of summoning, I cannot help but follow his footsteps into joining the fine home of the tribe.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Jewelcrafting and Mining

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Glitterati and Exodus

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
In the depths of Occulus, I met a young shaman by the name of Oga who told me about the tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
In the continent of Northrend I bested among by kind the greatest achievement of all reaching the final stage of my training, my 80th circle.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
During the time Oga and I spent together in the troublesome Occulus my interest in joining the tribe greatened with much enthusiasm. For now I understand what I must do to master my skill of summoning, joining the Tribe at the time is my greatest desire.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

In this long journey to reach my 80th circle I have rather taken a fancy in batteling the Alliance to the death.
Yes I understand.
Big Grin
Began Peonship 29 October 2009