The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Costume Contest Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Here they are, this year's costume contest winners! Thank you to all who participated, you all did a wonderful job.

From left to right, Valtrinity and Lurie as Nat Pagle and Gahz'Ranka, Kaisharra as a Haunted Ghost, Dispaya and Lucinther as Little Red Riding Hood and The Wolf/ Big Bad Grand Mother, Nadilynn as a Valkyre of Death, Cernwennan as a Kirin Tor Mage, Noodlemortis as the 'Great Pumpkin' and pumpkin patch, and Saryth as the Headless Horseman.

I say we should give props to our judges as well with their "Personality Costumes".

[Image: WoWScrnShot_110109_000525.jpg]

With Axulia (Simon Cowell), Kureei (Paula Abdul), Turnis (Randy Jackson), and Nande (Ryan Seacrest....Well not really but it helps complete the group >.>)

PS. They lined up for that shot pretty nicely too. Tongue

Yes yes I am late with getting things up. I'm terribly inefficient with this sort of thing. I have the attention span sometimes of a squirrel with ADHD.

Anyway, in no particular order and with absolutely no subtitles I present some of my captures of the evening.

[attachment=0]

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

[attachment=3]

[attachment=4]

[attachment=5]

[attachment=6]

[attachment=7]

[attachment=8]