The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Annarine's application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Greetings. My name is Annarine Fairhaven. I have earned no titles yet.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

I am a former citizen of Lordaeron. I fell ill when the plague was spread just before the Third War, and I have only recently reawakened. I was initiated as a priestess of the Light, and my current condition had not changed the path that I have chosen to pursue.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I was born on a farm near Andorhal, the fifth of many children. My parents were poor, but we lived a good life. In gratitude for their many blessings, my parents gave me to the keeping of the church. I was raised from a young age to be an acolyte, and eventually initiated into the priesthood. I had a small, rural ministry, and I tended them well. When the plague came, I gave care to those I could, and peace to those I couldn't. Eventually the sickness overcame me. Now, years later, I have risen again. Some may see this condition as a curse.... but I prefer to reject the cynicism of my peers and see this as a second chance.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a scribe and herbalist. These skills were taught to me when I was still a living acolyte, as they were necessary to fulfill my monastic duties. I pursue these still.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

None. In my living days, I was only associated with the church. Now, I have nobody.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

The name of Ironsong is spoken with reverence and honor in Lordaeron. I seek to surround myself with people of virtue and character.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The plague was the worst trial I've had to face. My own death was a frightening ordeal... watching my parishioners die of the disease was worse, though.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I seek greater understanding of the condition that afflicts my people, and ways to bring spiritual enlightenment to them. I think that they need healing.... it is a sad state to find people who are so willing to identify themselves as the Forsaken.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Meeting new people! I've always been a bit of a gossip.... it was always getting me in trouble in the church!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Indeed I have, I do, and have done so!
Greetings Priestess. It is good to see a healer taking an interest in the Tribe. Come and meet with us at our weekly moot this Thursday at the sounding of Orgrimmar's sixth bell (6pm server time... location to be determined) so that we may all get the opportunity to meet you personally.
Started peonship 12/3/09