The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: For the Horde - Battle of Lordaeron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaba, the old troll. has been closely listening to the words of his tribe mates. He takes a puff from his pipe, gets up, and walks over to a large chest. Opening it, he removes  a complete set of the Earthfury armor. While he straps the armor on, he says, "Me, I'm not sure of dis new warchief. She be hell on earth, and I jus' be hopin' she not take da rest of us wit her. But Vol'jin passed it ta her, and I be trustin' him." He pauses, "What we be doin' anywise? We be fightin' each other? Forsaken killin' orcs, trolls killin' everyone?" He winks. "I be winnin' dis here armor when da united tribe be fight'n in da depths of da Molten Core. We stood together. Thrall be tellin' us we one horde. I remember when Shillatae say "Azeroth be a tough, nasty place, and a lot of us be tough, nasty people, but ..."

Just then, Neat springs from his chair, spilling his wine. " She's in danger. The alliiance attack the Undercity." He opens a portal to the Undercity and leaps through.

Jaba, having finished putting on his armor, ambles toward the portal. As he reaches it, he turns to his tribemates, raising his fist, "FOR THE HORDE AND THE IRONSONG TRIBE!" He steps through.

Boot reaches for his shoulder armor and stands, the battle light already in his eyes. Grimly, he says "It's war, then, and I know how to do that. It is awak. May An'she protect you all," and steps through the portal.

Sbin quietly slumbers on the hearth, lost in his dream of green.