The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Batmurder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. State your name.

Batmurder of the Shatterspear.

2. List your race and class, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter etc.

I am troll. I am druid.

3. Please introduce yourself to us, with as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Possible topics to touch on: What are your goals or desires? What is your greatest success? Your greatest failure?

Long ago, I was studyin' to be Witch Doctor. Learned many things. In my youth I joined a small gang of trolls and ambushed Alliance settlements in Darkshore. Earned my name during those days. Hated how dey chopped and desecrated my forest home, my friends.

Every day me pray to Loa Hir'reek for strength to protect me home. It was him who led me to Gonk to change my ways and become a druid. Many many years I spent studying with the Circle. Left for battle when Deathwing rent our world. I traveled Azeroth after his fall, repairing the damage.

Now the Dream itself cries out and I return to battle alongside the Horde.

4. Please tell us one or more notable things about you that we can use to start conversations with you (for example: a pet, a physical characteristic, a mannerism, something you carry with you).

Though me name be fierce, I am kind to my friends. I respect all creatures, but bats most of all. They are da children of Hir'reek.

5.  Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Your Code of Conduct shows an honorable guild that respects one another.
I agree to your terms.

II. Yourself

Please fill this section out as yourself. Thank you!

1. What guilds were you in before this one, if any? How long were you a member? Why are you no longer with them?

On this character? Only one. Eats Gnomes, a Horde guild on Shadowmoon. I've been a member there since Wrath. My main, a rogue, is still a member of EG and was previously a member of Rose Thorns for BC and Twilights Call for vanilla. Twilights Call split into two guilds when 40 man raids were canned. Rose Thorns was the less-hardcore guild. They fizzled out after Black Temple, so I moved with friends to Eats Gnomes.

2. What are you looking for from Ironsong?

My IRL friends are here and I'd like to join them in their adventures. I've never tried an RP realm before and I think this will be fun.

3. How long have you played Warcraft?

From beta to Cataclysm then took a break for Mist and Warlords.

4. If you have a preference, when do you tend to play?

Weekends and occasionally after work if I get home before 7pm EST.

5. If you have anything you would like to add to tell us more about yourself, do so here.
I've always played WoW as a "clicker" which i hear is bad. So I'm trying to teach myself to use keybinds more. I'll probably be a lame healer/moonkin during this phase. Be kind.