The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Vorona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I. Your character

Hey! The name's Vorona, and don't you forget it! Unless I owe you money, in which case, by all means please forget it.

So I used to be a pretty big shot, owned a company, did a bit of training as a rogue on the side. Life was good until the day Deathwing attacked. Next thing I know I'm a copperless goblin on the streets of Orgrimmar! Those were dark times... I decided to further my training as an assassin, and spent most of my time murdering people for money in a drunk stupor. Finally one day I decided to sort my life out, and next thing I know I'm standing at the dark portal to go after Garrosh, who apparently is no longer Warchief, and there's these cool pandas everywhere? Boy am I behind on the times. Anyways, I'm starting anew, have my own garrison on Draenor and everything. Right now I'm making my way through this new world, and eventually my goal is to kill a lot of alliance basically. Hey, I'm easy to please!
One thing to know about me is that I always got a skull in my hair and a bird at my side. Why? I like skulls and birds.

Anyways, that's it for now! Vorona out!

((Goblin rogue. I agree to the code of conduct.))

II. Yourself

Please fill this section out as yourself. Thank you!

1. What guilds were you in before this one, if any? How long were you a member? Why are you no longer with them?
I'm brand new to the server and this is my first guild here.
2. What are you looking for from Ironsong?
Just some nice people to hang out with and have fun!
3. How long have you played Warcraft?
I don't even remember... 8 years maybe? I think I started in TBC.
4. If you have a preference, when do you tend to play?
All over the place, depending on school and work schedules.
5. If you have anything you would like to add to tell us more about yourself, do so here.
I'm Sapph's little sister Smile I mainly play on Sisters of Elune, but I'm having a lot of fun so I'll probably be on this character quite a bit.
Excellent news! Hope to see you in game at some point soon. Seek out Shantow if you need anything.
Another Sapph?! Oh no....