The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Lost in Archaeology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! Sorry I been missing. On the plus side, I am now officially an archaeologist for the Tribal Historical Preservation Office of the Seminole Tribe of Florida! On the down side... the job eats up way too much of my time, and has me getting up way too early. My subscription ran out, and I hadn't even noticed at first. I don't know when I'll be able to make raids again, though I want to. Hopefully I'll be back on in the next few weeks. I'm trying to work out a good in-game explanation for Skrap not being around, but there's really nothing higher priority right now then stealing the Iron Horde's tech... I mean stopping them! So I'll work on that.
Congratulations Indiana Skrap!

Happy to hear you are able to delve into your field of study and I hope you are enjoying it!
No problem, Skrap!  I'm thrilled that you found a job in your field!

We will be here when you find the time to come back, no worries Smile

Zlinka 
I don't see why your in-game explanation needs to be terribly different from your out of game one. There's Archaeology in game. You found a really interesting dig site, explosions happened (because when don't they happen around you), and you've been digging yourself out ever since.
Perfect Tempestmoon!

Maybe we can even coordinate an RP event where we go and find Skrap (once he comes back to game). Assuming of course people might still be interested in a little lighthearted RolePlay.
I like this explanation and event idea! Smile
You just know Anca would want to find Skrap. Skrap gives the best toys.