The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Grolmgar Spinebreaker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I. Your character

Please fill this this section out in detail, and in character. Thank you!

1. State your name.
Grolmgar Spinebreaker

2. List your race and class, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter etc.
Orc Arms Warrior

3. Please introduce yourself to us, with as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Possible topics to touch on: What are your goals or desires? What is your greatest success? Your greatest failure?
I grew up in the great city of Orgimar. My father chose the path of Shamanistic enlightenment, but all I ever wanted was to be a warrior of great renown. I use my brain as well as my muscle to solve problems, and tolerate no foolishness. I fought alongside my Horde brothers through the gauntlet of Outland, brought the Horde’s might to the frozen waste of Northrend, and face the onslaught of Deathwing. Though I have fought many a battle, the great conflicts of my life have passed me by. I was not witness to the fall of Stormrage, of Arthas, or of the great dragon Deathwing, I know nothing of Pandaria as I was occupied in Azeroth on a matter of honor at the time but, now, in Draenor of old I will finally reach glory!

4. Please tell us one or more notable things about you that we can use to start conversations with you (for example: a pet, a physical characteristic, a mannerism, something you carry with you).
I feel I have just missed high honor and everlasting glory on many occasions, and don’t like to be reminded of that fact. I am a proud and loyal friend to the Frostwolves of Azeroth, and whenever possible ride a Frostwolf into battle. Since, I have come close but, never attained glory by defeating a major foe I tend toward brashness when I am encountered with one.

5. Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
yes

II. Yourself

Please fill this section out as yourself. Thank you!

1. What guilds were you in before this one, if any? How long were you a member? Why are you no longer with them?
I was in Ironsong briefly some time ago and have been in several guilds on Bladefist with other characters. I have not played WoW in several years so, I really don’t remember names or how long.

2. What are you looking for from Ironsong?
Just a place to hang out and play the game, hopefully do some dungeon events, and eventually get into raiding. I would also like to learn to warrior tank.

3. How long have you played Warcraft?
I initially subbed at just the end of Burning Crusade so, on and off for 4 or 5 years.

4. If you have a preference, when do you tend to play?
I tend to play nights and weekends Eastern Standard Time

5. If you have anything you would like to add to tell us more about yourself, do so here.
I have been friends IRL with Sreng'jin Skullclaimer since I was 15, and a teacher, a father, and a writer.
Friends with Sreng should get ya in. Lol