The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Geshik Twinaxe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I. Your character
"I am Geshik Twinaxe of Warsong. I'm an orc, and proud of my strength as a warrior. My story spans fourty-eight years, if you count the time I spent as little more than a pup. I was born into the Warsong in Nagrand, always admiring Grommash's strength. I have witnessed many battles under his leadership, and aspired to become just as strong. I was just a nameless grunt back then, I hadn't earned the name Twinaxe until the day Cenarius fell. Those days haunt me, for I had fallen for the same trap, not once, but twice now. My eyes still speak of the rage within, the unbelievable bloodlust I had felt back then. My first axe was Gar'mak, meaning Anguish, for I would carve into my foes a great pain. But, when I picked up my second axe and charged at Cenarius, I declared its name to be Lok'tar, for it had aided in the heralding of Grommash's victory. When Mannoroth fell, the haze had lifted, I was no longer a slave to the Legion. With every fiber of my soul, I vowed to never again become a weapon of the legion, but instead, hone myself into the spear of the Horde. Meditation and training taught me to focus my hate and rage into a precise weapon, and with my demon-granted strength, Lok'tar and Gar'mak felt so much lighter. But the quest for calm dulls one's ability to fight, I did not deserve to wield Lok'tar and Gar'mak, having grown so rusty. But I will earn them back, in due time. My goals are simple enough, in words: Uphold the honor and glory of the Horde, and help prepare them for what we all know, and wish was not true: the legion's return. Unlike most orcs, I walk with a straight back, and despite my calm demeanor, I am as a tempest when given cause to fight. Lok'tar and Gar'mak rest upon my back, always, yet I rarely draw them anymore, as I resolve myself to restraint, until I deserve to carve my way through the battlefield with them once more. One might also notice my disdain and hate for the one I have dubbed the False Hellscream, Garrosh is the one I speak of, of course. I hereby vow that I shall uphold Ironsong's honor, just as I uphold the Horde's honor, no matter the cost."

II. Yourself
I wasn't really in any guilds before, however, I reside in two major guilds, one for my alliance, and this will make one for my Hordes. Last Refuge, while not an RP guild, is a cozy, if small, Alliance guild.

Honestly? All I'm looking for from Ironsong is a good, enjoyable time. And RP. RP is always nice.

How long have I played Warcraft? About since just before Burning Crusade, the exact numbers escape me.

I don't have a particular time table in terms of when I play, I just hop on when I feel like playing.

As for any noticeable aspects about myself, I don't really have any significant ones, except that sometimes I'll play the devil's advocate, whether it be to gain insight into a topic, or just to see how my fellows react to a certain perspective. I'm just trying to learn more about people and topics when I do that. I'm also incredibly blunt about my opinion. I will only ever use sarcasm for effect. Or because It's IC. I hope none of those things are too much of a problem.