The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Aldruin - Death Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I. Your character

Please fill this this section out in detail, and in character. Thank you!

1. State your name. = Aldruin Styloan
2. List your race and class, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter etc. = Undead Goblin Death Knight
3. Please introduce yourself to us, with as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Possible topics to touch on: What are your goals or desires? What is your greatest success? Your greatest failure? = My wife Aldrean went to run some Boxing games in the Barrens, she was killed by some Kolkar centaurs near the Stagnate Oasis. I was devastated. I moved to Ratchet and lived there, fishing and fighting for gold. I then figured I would live the life of adventure and joined the Horde and their battle against the Alliance. Since then I fought many battles until, I was taken down by a group of Alliance in the Forgotten Pools. I woke up with Arthas Menethil as my master and once I broke free of his chains I joined the Horde. For Aldrean and for the HORDE!
4. Please tell us one or more notable things about you that we can use to start conversations with you (for example: a pet, a physical characteristic, a mannerism, something you carry with you). = I was a boxer and angry, I have a short temper and am fast to fight the Alliance. They are whom I blame for my Wife's death. And whom I blame for the world crashing as it has. Being not sure where I belong the Death Knight code of conduct or my old way of life going forward, I tend pass in between the too. Regardless it's for the Horde, for Money and for Death eternal. I do not side with a cartel, although If were to choose, it would be the Bilgewater Cartel.
5. Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. = I do agree with Code of Conduct.

II. Yourself

Please fill this section out as yourself. Thank you!

1. What guilds were you in before this one, if any? How long were you a member? Why are you no longer with them? = I was Guild Leader of JUiCE on another server. Lighting's Blade (PVP) from 2005 till our disband in 2007. It was an honor and some of the best times of my life.
2. What are you looking for from Ironsong? = Friends and good times... to be honest that has been all I have ever looked for in a Guild.
3. How long have you played Warcraft? - Since 2003/2004.
4. If you have a preference, when do you tend to play? = Right now... anytime I can which is more than normal.
5. If you have anything you would like to add to tell us more about yourself, do so here. = I filled this out more than once (not saving it Sad ) I am 33 years old and an avid gamer. I love WoW's lore.. it's what brings me back every-time. Right now I have time to play, I am going through a separation with my Wife. If all works out, I will be back with her and on a two day a week schedule of game play, otherwise it will be all week long.

Ironsong has been in my sights since BC, I had am Undead priest on this server level 63 that I moved to a PVP server but when he was here on Silver Hand, I wanted to be part of Ironsong. This guild is nostalgic to me and I have been looking forward to joining and I hope my DK can be part of it. Thanks! Jason D. DeBoard - Aldruin, Its hard to play a DK Goblin the lore doesn't fit. I will do my best.

** My answers are after the "="

Thanks Again!