The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Marsielle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Greetings, my name is Marsielle, and the only titles I recieve are those given to me by my enemies on the battleground.
2) I served as a marksman and trapper to the trollkind Shatterspear tribe.
3) Not much to say. I have lived most of my life in Darkshore, during which my interests included following animal trails and packhunting with the rest of the tribe. I have only left those wintergreen forests and misty pools twice before. Once, during my rites into manhood, and the other to address the threats from the newly opened Dark Portal. My tribe are very reclusive, and they find my urges to leave unsettling. I find myself postponing my return trip from my adventures in Northrend....
4) My dealings with beasts have taught me much of thier anatomy. Skining and leatherworking are my dominant trade skills. I am also very accomplished at cooking, triage and dancing. The same can be said of all my tribe.
5) I have no other loyalties, beset my home, my family, and my Warchief. I have not met many outside of the Shatterspear (Server transfer).
6) Growing up in such a close community such as our village in Darkshore, I have a preferance. A tribe with a family atmosphere, but composed of warriors, artists, musicians, craftsmen, all willing to help eachother. Yes, this is what I want.
7) As I mentioned before, leaving home is a rare thing for me. Having to scale the mountains surrounding my village for the first time will forever be in my mind. Walking through the Dark Portal and stepping onto the zepplin to Northrend with my other 2 fellow tribesman will always be my hardest experiences. My first courtship with a troll woman and my first ecounter with a gnome also come to mind...
8) I kill when I must. I'm good at it. I, however, tire of the endless fueds going on all over our world and others. My wish is that one day Azeroth will all be able to dance together. A family and a tribe are all Im looking for away from my Darkshore. I have no expectations of grandeur.
9) The feeling of growth, both spiritual and physical. Being able to run faster and harder everyday, from ambushing the feralkin near the shore of Kalimdor to bringing down Devilsaurs and the beasts of the frozen wasteland. Being able to handle horrors and sadness beyond anything I would have imagined. Another thing I enjoy is the bare feeling of all of the worlds different terrains underneath me, from the ankle deep grottos of Zangarmarsh to the enveloping folds of warm sand in Tanaris.
10) I have read the Code of Conduct and will abide by it.
Shatterspear? I can't say I have met any trolls from that tribe.

I think our Warlord, Sreng, would be keen to hear tales of your homeland.

If you could come join us at our weekly moot this Thursday at 6:00pm Orgrimmar time ((Server)), you could introduce yourself to us.
We will be meeting at Steamwheedle port in Tanaris. We also have a very special occasion! Two members of our Tribe, Firvan and Arcana, will be joined in marriage that evening.

So, come introduce yourself to us and help us celebrate!
Marsielle,

I must apologize for the change of plans. It seems that the wedding is going to be postponed for a week, so we are going to change location of the moot. We will be holding our weekly moot in Silvermoon City at a park in the Walk of Elders. We will still be gathering on Thursday at 6:00 pm.