The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Raid leadership change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Tribe,

After a long and successful tenure as Ironsong's raid leader, Jabadue has stepped down as raid leader this week due to upcoming travel plans and real life commitments. I want to thank Jabadue for his many years of service to Ironsong. From TBC through Wrath and Cataclysm, Jabadue has led Ironsong to many, many triumphs and helped to provide countless hours of enjoyment to our members.

The guild thanks you for your dedication, Jabadue.

Oryx and I are stepping in to lead the raid. Invites for this Friday's raid have gone out. We plan to attack the Firelands and/or heroic Icecrown for the Arthas achievement so we can acquire our skeletal drakes. If we do not have a full raid, we will do some Cataclysm dungeon heroics to work on getting our Volcanic Drakes!

If you want to be on the invite list and were not invited, please respond to this post, or contact Oryx or me in-game, so we can put you on the list. Spread the word!

See you Friday!

-Zlinka
I also wanted to thank Jabadue for the time and effort he put in to our raids. You did a wonderful job and I hope you know how much I appreciated it. I look forward to continue raiding alongside you under the command of Zlinka and Oryx.

And to Z and O...thanks for stepping up and picking up the reins for us. I will do what I can to assist when needed.

On a lighter note....Shantow needs 80 Valor Points for new pants! Can we get him some? <chuckles>
*salutes the Jabadude* Thank you for all the hard work and sacrifice. See you in the Old Republic! Big Grin
You did a great job as raid leader. Fair and levelheaded, patient. Always tried to keep us moving forward. Nice job!
I know I haven't raided in some time (or played or posted in the forums or....) but I also want to give my thanks to Jaba for all he has done in leading raids. IST has been left in good hands because of the amazing job Jabadue has done as raid leader!

<raises a mug of something alcoholic>
For Ironsong! For the HORDE!