The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Arkios Sunblind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Arkios Sunblind also know As Arkios "the sun-blind", I was once a Blood Knight until circumstances proved otherwise...

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am of the "proud and noble" sin'dorei. a race of Addicts who forsaken themselves for the arcane. while we are on the subject of the arcane: Magic? Bah! How can you be so sure you have power if you cant touch it or wield it like the grip of a finely made weapon? An elf, orc, hell even a gnome can survive fire, lightning, and whatever can be conjured! But how many can you say will survive a great sword (or two) to the soft and Juicy areas of the body? and for those of you that don't know that's the entire body.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
you go first. and ill decide once I'm comfortable.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
profession huh?... some thing I'm am proficient in...I'm proficient in being amazing and epic. so you can say I'm a professional at being glorious.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Once in a far away land... many far away lands named cenarius, boulderfist, illidan(aka illadrma) When i was young and still being taught at the academies of learning. I was a part of something, then that stopped after i decided to join the army. I was volun-told to fight a war. after missing a year of the normal world I'm back to enjoy it until i get told to fight another war or more of the same one.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
to be honest...nothing and nobody did a thing. I did this on my own accord

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
cutting my losses and restarting my life again from the beginning with no inheritance or funds from my previous life to taint my new experiences.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I aim to survive long enough to be the best sword hand you have. or survive with hands.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Challenges and challengers to test my mettle...To face at my leisure of course.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes. And I agree whole hartedly but you didn't have to be so long-winded about it.
Another blood elf. For a fallen race you seem to spring up like weeds. At any rate you may show up for a formal interview on Thursday night. Though I suggest if you have not already done so. Seek council from current members to find out if you are coming into the right place.