The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Thanks to you holy man.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I would like to thank Charleston for the group tonight. I have not had the experience of grouping with him before tonight and I was plesantly pleased. I am currently in my 31st season and I belive he was in his 25th and we made it a very large distance though shadow fang relativly unmolsted and unchallenged. Unfortunatlly my pulling skills came up lacking in the end and pulled 3 instead of the one intended, one of which happend to be a named. So in breif thank you for the profitable and very educational experience.
<<Unfortunatlly my pulling skills came up lacking in the end and pulled 3 instead of the one intended, one of which happend to be a named. So in breif thank you for the profitable and very educational experience. >>

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.... especially if you're a rogue. That's why Blizzard gave us that wonderful Vanish ability. Keep your finger on that hotkey when you're pulling so if things don't go as expected you can poof out of there and reset. Big Grin

I do not merit such a compliment LokusX! However I am flattered in recieving it. I only do what i see others do and learn from their example. I am, however, still in the process of learning and since i've left my home in Sen'jin i've lacked that of a tutor! Any wisdom my intellect can grasp from those of healing here in the Tribe i will do so.

Your truely,
Charleston