The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Atalante's Return from the Great Hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Ironsong Tribesmen.

It has been quite some time since I parted from the main tribe in search of ways I can further my skills as a huntress. Having explored the entirety of Azeroth and Outland for the past 20 seasons, I have found many rare beasts, hunted and taken trophies from many demons, evil giants, as well as legions of undead. After all these years, fate has brought me here, to Northrend, where chance...or the gods perhaps...have reunited me back to my tribesmen.

Now I am in search of the greatest trophy of all. I have heard rumors of a great ice dragon that rests somewhere here in the north. I have heard the the Lich King himself has tamed such a beast. I hope that my travels with the Ironsong Tribe may bring me across this beast's path, thus I may slay and take its hide as a trophy.

It warms my heart to be with the Ironsong Tribesmen once again and I look forward to hearing some of your stories by the camp fire.

~Atalante, the Huntress
Atalante, it is good to hear that you have returned from your great hunt successfuly!

Please come to moot this Thursday at 6:00 PM Orgrimmar (server) time. You can tell us tales of you hunt and we can welcome you back!