The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Ironsong: The Wonder Years....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

((Ok, Im not to sure if this truthfully belongs here, so if you feel the need to move it, please, by all means do so. Anyway...))

You there! Yes you! Have a memorable time with some of ya' guildies? Wanna share?! By all means man, do so! Its simple, just tell us what some of your fondest memories are from the Ironsong guild! Whether it be a great conversation or an adventurous journey in some of the most dangerous parts of Azeroth! Or even something someone said that was down right hilarious!

As for me...

I'd easily say everytime Dai helps me out, what a treat to see that orc in action. Whether it be Scarlet Manor, or killin giants in the highlands. Daichallars always been a big help to me, and I cant thank him enough!

Another time was when I shot fireworks off from behind bossman (Sreng). I didnt think there was anything scarier than an angry orc before that! Havin' Sreng's tusks in yer face and seein his face scrunch up like that almost got my heart pumpin again!

And of course actually JOINING Ironsong!

So. What about you!? *points at you*

mine was... hmmm let me see. So many fun things... I think the moots (pick any, they are ALL fun) And grouping with guildmates. Doesn't matter what for, just hanging out and watching them in action!
I liked it at the tribe's Winter's Veil celebration, way back in December... when I showed up late to the moot and got pelted with snowballs.... then we went down to the Horde Embassy and designed the guild tabard! Wooo!!

-Sreng
Sreng Wrote:I liked it at the tribe's Winter's Veil celebration, way back in December... when I showed up late to the moot and got pelted with snowballs.... then we went down to the Horde Embassy and designed the guild tabard! Wooo!!

-Sreng

Wow, that was a long tima ago.... lvl 15 I believe.