The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Rincewindy's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Rincewindy. No titles to speak of.
2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Undead Mage.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was rescued from a life as a scourge slave. I remember nothing of my past life. I woke up with a few grievous wounds from my past life (lives?) and with skin that was falling off a skeleton.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Tailoring. Some cooking, although I lost interest after having some culinary difficulties. A fair amount of First Aid, although I tend to use the cloth I find for making garments. I also, enjoy skinning as a hobby.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have been a member of Order of Storms.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have a friend ((alternate character)) in the guild (who I met via another guild member), a tauren warrior named Mula. We converse via the mail system, and although I've never met her in person, I know I can count on her to help me out, and I always pay my debts. I believe I met a few members whilst in a raid in the Sunwell, I believe her name was Arachnid or Aracna, something spider like. Me and her pet hit it off pretty well.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Greatest trial I've had was trying to regain my speech. I finally found an orc from Order of Storms who was able create a device that would allow me to speak and be understood with my disability.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My greatest desire would be to discover who I was before I became a walking zombie.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy reading, most of all. Actually, I took my name from a piece of fiction by the goblin, Terrance Ratchett, called "The Colour of Magick," - one of the characters in that piece was named Rincevinde- a blood elf mage who couldn't cast magic because he had the ultimate spell stuck in his head. He ended up saving the day and becoming a hero, despite his shortcomings.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
A fine piece of literature. Sure, I'll abide by the rules.
Greetings, Rincewindy!

So, you are a corespondent of Mula's? Well, that is indeed good to hear. It also good that you have met Aracna.

Why don't you come by our weekly moot and introduce yourself to us? Our weekly moots are held on Thursdays at 6:00 pm Orgrimmar (Server) time.

Hope to see you there!