The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Kayin/Carmesi's raid guids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Howdy folks, your resident half-crazed rogue here (sure you have more than one resident, but....uh shut up!) and I have a question to ask the high level raiders of the guild:

Which guide/strategy would you like to see me write first? At the moment, I feel semi-confident writing up tactics for:

LBRS
UBRS
Undead Stratholme
Scholomance
Onyxia

Once I get a small number of folks pulling one way, consider it written!
I'd love to hear about Undead Stratholme and/or Onyxia myself. Vote away, others!
Naw, we got a bunch of full-blown nuts ones, but yer the first half-crazed one we gots. welcome.

uhm... all of the above? well.. honestly i'd say scholomance because that's like the only one i try, though undead stratholme would be pretty hot too. it's up to you though, crazy. i would be interested in seeing guides for any and all of the above.
It really doesn't matter which one you write first, now that we know about your experience, we will hound you for the rest of them! So, really, pick the one you are most familiar with, and take off! Thanks for your input.

Hehe, well, I do my best to make myself useful. I think sometime next week I will get to work hammering out guides to the raids, and if possible I iwll try to include some rough maps, but I'm not sure what all I can do with that in this forum.