The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Robe of Archmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you probably know I have aquired the pattern for "robe of Archmage," after 12+ hours of farming of essences I am pretty sick of farming, and will gladly purchase Fire or Earth esences at named prices from tribe members, I am currently 6 Earth, and 5 Fire essences away, thanks for everyone who has contributed, and if you would like to contribute Ill gladly pay you your asking price.

Thanks
Molotov
Where do you get the Earth Essences from?
Essences of earth can be procured practically in three places,
1: When Avalanchonian is up in northern azshara, the Invaders that spawn when he is there drop Essence of Earth
2: Silithus, in the NW corner of silithus there are desert Ragers, the drop rate is less then the Elemental invaders, but unlike the invaders the Ragers are always there
3: Obsidion elementals, perhaps the highest percentage droppers, but the hardest to farm, in the Burnin Steppes
Essence of Earth
1. Invaders in Northern azhara <3 Avalanchonian
2. Obsidion Golems, Burning steppes
3. Crystal Vale, NW silithus ragers
All of a sudden... I write it once, leave for 10 minutes, it is not there and I post again.. and it appears... typical
Done... it is done... and I will never do it again...
Congrats, Molotov!
off the subject some, someone mention the elemental invaders. does anyone know if there is a pattern to where and when they spawn, or if there is a way of telling that they are somewhere?