The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Grotog's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Throm-Ka! I am Grotog the Hallowed, defender of the Horde, enemy to the Alliance and vanquisher of the Scourge.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.

((80 Orc Death Knight))

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Prior to my… “Departure from life” I fought with honor alongside the Warsong Clan bringing death to the Alliance dogs; while most pity themselves through undeath, I feel rewarded with the gift of immortality and power, Lok'tar ogar!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Through many battles I have learned to be proficient in First Aid although I do not have time for taking up a trade, instead I gather resources ((Mining, Herbalism)) and I sell them off to the highest bidder.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

((I recently faction changed where I used to be a member of Alahni lo Andu))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Ironsong has an outstanding reputation throughout the Horde and although I have had no formal interaction with the tribe it is through repute alone that I have come forth today.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Most would assume the greatest trial I’ve faced would be recently destroying the bonds of the scourge and reclaiming my will however this is untrue; the most taxing feat of strength would be that of earning my place among my people.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To honor myself, the Horde and bring death to all who oppose or threaten my people.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

((Heroics, Unlocking Achievements, Collecting pets, mounts and titles, I also want to do some casual raiding))

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Read and agree,
For the Horde!
Greetings, Grotog!

We appreciate you introducing yourself to us.

If you could join us at one of our weekly moots, which are held on Thursdays at 6:00 pm Orgrimmar (Server) time, you could introduce yourself to us in person.