The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: This guilds rep.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

As some of you know, I was conscripted to make someone some stronghold gauntlets, and he gave me 1000g instantly to get the job done. I later asked him why he trusted me with that much when he'd never seen me before. His answer was mainly that "I saw that you were in The Ironsong Tribe and their an honorable guild." I'd just like to say thank you to you all, and let you know how great it is to be in this guild with such a great group of people. Thanks Big Grin
This makes me very, very happy. Smile

I actually met a very nice Warlock who helped me along in Silverpine with a large number of tasks, and they mentioned that they were also familier with our Tribe and knew the Priestess from seeing a Moot in progress. After I had to leave for the night, I came back to find that they had mailed me 3 journeyman's backpacks, likely because before I was struggling with all my odd-sized bags. Although they were undeniably a very kind Warlock, I also strongly feel that they held Ironsong in high regards as well, which led them to such generosity.