The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Undead Stratholme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anyone feel like killing Baron Rivendare with me tonight? I need to kill him to get a step closer to obtaining my Warblade of Caer Darrow.

If you're interested, I'll be ready to go about 6:00pm Orgrimmar time.
(( If you want a Priest and Warlock, I think you can count Edo and I in. that's 9pm our time, any idea the length of time it will be? And, does this require a 5-man, or is this a raid? <still learning> ))

A raid would be fine with me. I've only done it one time before and it was a loooong time ago before they nerfed it.

It'll probably take 2 hours. Maybe less.

We can do it as a 5-man, but it would be harder (of course). I think I'd rather do it as a raid until I learn how to do it.

Maybe we could get someone to come who's done it before.
(( <nods> If you still need us when you get your experienced people together, Edo and I are still very much trying to learn these dungeons, and have recently had a heckuva good time with the tribe. (We both had horrible experiences outside of the guild with raids...to the point of BOTH of us swearing off the high-end game...until we returned to be loved by the tribe -.- ) ...anyway, just let us know Smile We'll be on, and generally don't start thinking about sleep until 1am (10pm server time) ))