The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Tonight's Moot: 2/4/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

In the wake of Dispaya's departure and some subsequent emotional and interpersonal fallout within the Tribe, I'd like to invite everyone to a special discussion tonight during and after the moot.

Some people have come to me with some legitimate concerns, and others are expressing a lot of anxiety and confusion about the current state of affairs. In the Tribal spirit of honesty and sharing, I'd like everyone to come and share their voice.

We will be conducting this on Ventrilo, after all other moot business is done. Bring your concerns and your questions. This is a time for us to come together and get through as a Tribe. This is not a forum for muckraking, placing blame, or airing personal hostilities... tonight, everyone will voice their own thoughts on what is best for the Tribe. Please spread the word and try to attend.
Unfortunately, I have work and will not be able to make it. Sad

Really wish I could do this.

If it hasn't been done already, might want to put a note on the within game guild notes (the ones that pop up when you log in) today.

Most folks don't check the forums daily. A note including location and the OOC Vent meeting afterwards.
Phoronid -- good idea. It's done.
Wonderful idea. I should be there assuming work isn't retarde