The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Greetin's...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aye, ehh... sorry fer takin' so long to register 'ere on the totem, takes me a while to accomplish much 'o anything and since the servers are down, that gives me time enough to do such an introduce meself.

To... ehm... those of ye who don't know me, I be Syfer, a warrior 'o sorts. I'm... still workin' through the fact 'o bein' dead an' that me limbs tend to fall off at random because 'o that. I'll be postin' a story 'o me in the RP boards in a bit, need ta get writin' on that.

Also, I would like ta get several 'o me other alts inta the guild if at all possible (60th priest, 60th shaman, 49th rogue).

So anyways, me thanks fer membership in this guild, ye folks be amazin'!
Welcome to the Tribe! We adore our newest, most anxiety-stricken warrior!

You have my personal assurance that I will try to protect you from being sacrificed to Demons, put in a gnome rocket car or left alone out in the middle of the Lycaeum. I feel like you have suffered enough...so I will do my best here.

((And I will be happy to assist you in guilding your alts. Welcome to them, too!))
Wait...we can put Syfer in a gnome rocket car?

That, I would most definately pay to see. Heck, I'd even take bets as to how much of Syfer would actually stay "in" the rocket car...

Krell
Orc Hunter
MEANIE Krelliebellie!
Eveline Wrote:Welcome to the Tribe! We adore our newest, most anxiety-stricken warrior!

You have my personal assurance that I will try to protect you from being sacrificed to Demons, put in a gnome rocket car or left alone out in the middle of the Lycaeum. I feel like you have suffered enough...so I will do my best here.

((And I will be happy to assist you in guilding your alts. Welcome to them, too!))

Hmm, so I guess he wouldn't want to come parajumping off the cliffs in Winterspring then? Too bad, it really is rather exciting jump.

If you find yourself in need of a hunter let me know. Most times Mangle and I are free to lend a hand.