The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Taming Demons (Detteric)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
((This is The story of Detteric a youngish undead warlock))

A lone figure stands over a long wide table filled with bottles and small pfiles of different colored liquids. "No no no! Bah Renfield! come here!" A small imp walks into the dark dank room, "My names no... nevermind what do you want?!" Bring me my bottle of mageroyal I want to try and salvage this potion." The imp snarls and grabs the bottle. "Lazy bag of bones" he mutters "Why can't you get it yourself?" The drawn sucken face turn to the imp and just grins. "Because your my slave. Now hurry up."

Detteric before his untimely demise was an exceptional student of magic. He was a promising young magician mastering spells most of his peers could only dream of. After years of hardwork and study he was on his way to becoming a master mage. Unfortunatly he never graduated. Visiting his family in Andorhal he was caught in the middle of Arthas' massacre and slain with everyone else.

Sadly his body didn't stay at rest thanks to the plague. The scourge came looking for "recruits". Through the demonic necromansy he was raised from the dead, soul sucked back into his decayed form. Needless to say he was not happy, and managed to escape his commanding officers. After the war he began to study with the warlocks finding this new discipline in magic very rewarding and challenging. The thought of enslaving demons also appealed to him. His revenge against them to use their own powers and minions against them.