The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Zoranin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise:

Zoranin up an comin thug of da darkspear tribe and since I still a pup I not gained any titles yet. Though I do be wantin to be doin sometin for da horde when I gets oldah.

List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other:

I be a rogue, still learnin da trade. I tink I gotta lota ta learn still too.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I be Zoranin of Sen'jin village, I be becomin a masta thief like my fatha. I don tink you all know of em though he's that good. *Grins*
I jus started ma trainin not too long ago and got ma first mission from Orgrimmar. Otha then that I can't e sayin much, hush hush stuff ya see.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I be a theif first dats my main profession. Though I find learthworkin and skinnin be helpful when peoples pockets be less then full. Since I gotta taste fa fish I took up fishin and cookin. Oh yeah an since I not be findin healers alot I took first aid so I be able to patch ma ownself up good.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Otha then da Darkspear I not been in any otha tribes.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well I be seein a lotta da Ironsong tribe peoples in Orgrimmar and readin totem postins. Den da big draw was when I went ta a moot. I didn get ta pick no pockets but I still enjoyed maself.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Ma biggest trial so fa was when I was been tested fo what I was gonna be. Dey made me drink all kindsa potions and herbs ta see if I was a shaman. Burned ma hands tryin ta see if I could control fire like da mages. Dey even ad me try ta talk ta a demon and got a firaball to da nose.

Though when dey found dey coin purses missin dey knew wha ta do wit me.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I be hearin bout dis place, called da Deadmines. I heard tales o dat place from my fatha about how he sneaked through and killed all o dem. I wants to go ta dat place and do da same ting. So I be jus like ma fatha.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy bein able ta pickpocket all kinda peoples and dey never be knowin *laughs*. Though da trainin and seein new places dat be fun too, den I get ta try pickpocketin from new people.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Da code o conduct? what self respectin rogue be followin da,... oh yeah I be readin it an I be doin what it says.