The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Arcanite!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 10 (hopefully, I am still waiting on 2 bids from the AH) Arcane Crystals.

I have 10 Thorium Bars

I need someone, anyone, who would help me in getting these items turned into 10 Arcanite Bars so I can finish off my Flawless Arcanite Rifle.

Anyone who can help please let me know either here or ingame.

Unfortunately I can not provide a lot of coin as I used all my cash for the parts for the Rifle. But I am willint to perform services in trade.
(( Men'ka can help you with that Smile ))
Master Hunter...
If you get me the bars and crystals I shall gladly transmute them for you dear.

-=((D))=-

Funny enough, I am in a similar situation...although I have much more Thorium (2.5 stacks) and not enough Arcane Crystals (0). I'm slowly getting the pieces together, and will appreciate transmutations when I do manage to acquire more. I'll be needing 16 more transmutations in the near future, if not more later on Tongue
Iffin you give a look see for me and find me around, lemme know and I'll help ya out with that. My Philosopher's Stone is gettin a little dusty from not bein used.

Or iffin ya wish, I have 10 arcanite bars dat I can exchange wit you flat out for da thoruim and arcane crystals, and I'll transmute 'em on my own sweet time.

Lemme know!
Sister Akora can also offer her Arcanite Transmute services to the tribe, but only if you promise to Vote Akora for MA!

Most days I seem have unsed capacity.

Please feel free to mail me some bars and crystals and I can start transmuting for you.
Pahakan can too if his timer is ready
Thanks all!

I actually gave all these to Lady Dispaya and she is transmuting them for me. So far She has completed 7 of them, which I am most thankful for! Smile