The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Molktar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Greetings, my name is Molktar. My father was a well-known hunter, therefor I grew up known has "son of Molktin" Though, I'd really hate being called this. Becuase, others never really think of me as a person, and more as "son of Molktin". I feel ...ingored when people call me that, like I don't exist. So, I'd apreciate it a whole lot, if you'd just call me by my name, Molktar.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

My advocation would be a hunter, and my father was as well.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I grew up with no friends, except my pet, Moka. Me and Moka are like... well brothers. We make a great team. I am the brains, and he is the bronze. So, please treat him, as you do to me. Also, my father was a big game hunter. He died, but it wasn't becuase of any Alliance. He planned to capture and tame a beast, so he spent alot of time training so he could match his strentgh with the beast he planned to tame. I don't know what the beast was, but he failed to capture it and instead the beast killed him,leaving a claw jammed in his left leg.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Well, as I mentioned before, my intellect is very high. Therefor, I am an Engineer, and miner. My engineering skill is advanced for my season. Infact, I once even created a gun that was to strong for me to use!

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have not been in any recent Clan, Tribe, or Guild. This is becuase I plan on joining one that is permanent, and I will stay in for the rest of my life, like The Ironsong Tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well, when I started my journey, I thought that I wouldn't need help. But, I was wrong! I need a team to back me up, when I need it! So, I started searching, looking everywhere. It took me almost a week, then finally! A young Troll suggested that I should join The Ironsong Tribe. She said that she'd tried to join it, before but failed. She also included the fact that the guild is very honorable. Though, I was scared. What if I wasn't honorable enough? What if they can't accept me cuase I am to young, so I nodded and walked off. And... well, here I am today trying to get in The Ironsong Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Well, I have not been in much danger in my life. So, I would say that my greatest trial that I have faced, would be Moka. It would be the day I captured him. I remember, I wasn't old enough to capture a beast, and one of the trolls from Sin'jin Village asked me to do a task for them on Echo Isles. When I entered the Isles I started walking towards the main Isle, when I noticed Raptors, Crabs, and what amazed me the most was the Tiger. It's fur amazed me, and not only but it's battle was good too! It was so strong, and dangerous. So, I set a goal to capture it, just as my father planned to capture a beast. I studdied it the best I can. I learned that It was a Durotar Tiger, and it likes to feed on meat and fish. I then started training, and once I was able to tame a beast. My first thing to do was to go back to Echo Isles and capture that Durotar Tiger. I went on the islands and fought and slayed as much tigers as I could, till I found a brave one. I was succesful, it was pretty much the only tiger left that I didn't kill on that island. I caaptured it, tamed it, and infact, I still have it today!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goal is to slay the beast that killed my father. I plan to search the world, if I have to. My goal is to find him, torture him, and kill him, with Moka's help. Once I succeed, I will sell part of his body in the Auction House. Hopefully, I will succesful.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

My most joyfull thing is Engineering. I never think of it has a job. To me, it is like playing a game. I am able to create needful, and useful things to help me in my adventures. I also make a few coin of it, and on top of all that... It is fun for me.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

I agree to follow the rules, and I promise to try my best to become a loyal, and graceful member of The Ironsong Tribe.