The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Mordeous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Mordeous, Sergeant of the Horde

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Priest

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am Mordeous of the Undead Faction,, I lost my "living" life to the ravaging of the scourge many moons ago in a brave battle. Many of my friends fought to the bitter end trying to stop the rampage but alas in the end my healings and prayers for salvations where not enough as we fell to the onslaught or the scourge. However all was not in vain as I know that the gods have a greater purpose for me, why else would they raise me into this abomination that I am today.. Not dead, yet not alive.

I can often be found wandering the empty plague lands of the East seeking out my revenge on whichever scourge dare challenge me.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am gifted in the skills of Alchemy (300) and learning the arts of enchanting (200)

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

My ties to other great warriors of the horde have changed over the moons.
Upon my awakening I found myself akin with the clan Expedient Demise, (which unfortunately demised expediently)

Other partnerships included.. The Broken Path (Guild Leader) and my most current adventures have been in partnership with The Blades of Sargeras (Guild merger between The Broken Path and The Blades).

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I unfortunately find myself lost amongst The Blades, as we do not take up arms against the Scourge, Alliance, Burning Legion or any other factions, We fail to raise our swords and staffs with our brethren Clans to do battle with the great lords Onyxia, Ragnaros and Blackwing. We do try to drive back the tyrants who rule Scholomance, Stratholme and the Blackrocks. I do not foresee a greater purpose for my presence to remain where I am today.

I heard about the Ironsong Tribe though old friendship which has seen many harsh years.. My good friend Grymfang has spoken highly of your Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I have encountered many foes among my journeys, the most difficult to date being General Drakkisath

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I look to attune my skills, and venture forth into the unknown. (killing a few alliance among the way is always fun too Smile )

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy my friendships, and striving to overcome any challenge.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Absolutely
Lok'tar Master Priest! It is good to see that your path has lead you here to the Tribe.

I look forward to many adventures with you.

((OCC: Mordeous is a friend of mine from RL. We were in Expedient Demise together before I took a break from WoW for a while. He has been looking for a more active guild now that his previous guild seems to have folded and I told him he should hook up with the Tribe.))
Welcome Mordeous,
I shall endeaver to find you and hunt a great hunt in the Plaguelands with you.