The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Sorry Ironsong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to apologize for the manner in which I left the guild. I was upset over some issues that weren’t that important in the overall scheme of things. I just want you all to know that you have a great guild, and some really great quality people. After some time when all of this is hopefully forgotten maybe I could rejoin your ranks. Thanks again for your time.

Sincerely,
Quijin
The bottom line was that there were no hard feelings on our end of things. Feel free to talk to me about this in game sometime. In the meantime think it over; if you would be happier with a different guild style that is ok too, I know you might enjoy a higher degree of content progress / raid activity than we can reasonably commit to while maintaining our high level of integrity to being a family/RP guild though of course we try to be involved in all aspects of the game to some degree.

Honestly we do things in a fairly idiosyncratic way and not always in the manner that other guilds do them or in which some others are accustomed, especially surrounding our raiding, and for some this can be disappointing or even upsetting. I appreciate that. I know it won't be for everyone, but if you think that you would like to return it can most likely be accomodated in a mutually agreeable manner.

Shillatae