The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Windcallmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Windcallmer

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Hunter of 58 seasons

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

It began on a sunny summer day, playing amongst the warm green hills of Thunder Bluff. Far off in the distance a cloud of dust approached like a storm on the horizon. It was the Alliance riders who came to our village preaching peace in exchange for our crops and herbs. With the false promise of no violence, they quickly took what they wanted from us. That's when the torches started to breach our homes. Many of us darted to the water with buckets. Others still reached for their armor and weapons.
It was at that time, I noticed several figures in the distance racing on horseback directly for our camp. They charged towards our village will the haste of the wind. It was the foresaken! They were lead by a mage named Waltimus. He had with him friends named Tumulus, Akana, Shiira, Blogz and others. It was strange really. You could see the hate in his eyes. It was like looking at the sunset with the colors of red, yellow, orange and gold. Yet those were eyes of hate and not beauty like one would expect.
Instantly it dawned on me to help defend our tribe, our family's, or homes and loved ones. We fought back the alliance. Much blood shed littered the ground like a stream leading to a river. By nightfall the raiders were gone, our homes damaged but not destroyed. The only thing truely damaged was our pride.

This is why I choose to join Ironsong. To be with an old friend and perhaps meet new ones.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Skinning and Leatherworking master of both ((300))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
At one time I joined the Resin of Evil. However, I'm not evil nor seek evil ways. I seek to hunt, gather, grow and help.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I believe this was answered above, but will take this opportunity to talk about a person with whom I've had a small number of conversations.
I'm not claiming to know her very well, and have only met her once or twice. but her name is Eveline. She is kind and honest. Humble yet powerful, and always courteous. If this is what Ironsong is all about, then I choose to befriend more people like Eveline.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Ah yes, the great adventure with Nightdemon into the depths of Scholomance. Where we made our way to Dark Master Gandling.
It was a glorious challenge! Suffice to say we eventually seperated his treasures from his coffers, making like bandits in the night. Plenty of goodies that day! Plenty of trinkets indeed! I'd like to go back there with more Ironsong! Oh what adventures!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My goals are to simply enjoy the company of others while chasing dreams and treasures. The things that come across my path will be offered to the guild. Hopefully, things that are made and found can be used by others in the tribe. Similarly, I'd was hoping to be able to ask for help from others when needed. Perhaps we can share in the glory of adventuring together.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The real value comes from the interaction and friendship of others.
Some enjoy the raiding, but that's not me. My joy comes from hunting things for myself and others, solving the riddles of quests and successfully completing adventures.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
Yes, I've read the rules and code of conduct. They are very reasonable and I do hereby agree.
Well done Windy!

It is my distinct pleasure to vouch for this Tauren.

Given the opportunity, he will be the grandest of assests to our Family.

His words are heart felt, and he speaks true.

-W
P.S.We kicked Alliance butte that day in Thunderbluff.....