The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: RENASES ((application))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sorry I did not punctuate...it is very late and im tired
((just so you know that i can type *smiles))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

1) Hail,my name is renases....*thinks* i dont think there is a name or title for me

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

2) i am a hunter in its 40th season

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

3) *cheers* i live to tell this story..my father was a well known hunter. he was well known for defending our land.. my grand father was a hunter known for defending our land as well. my father wanted to be just like his father...growing up as a young orc i didnt want to get into all the fighting and chaos with both horde and alliance but that all changed....*sighs*.i came home one day from playing with the boars only to find out that my father has gone to defend our land. i did not think much of it i just figured itll be like all the other times....*Crys* but it wasnt he never came home...rumor has it that he was killed by a filthy alliance...evrey since that day i knew what i had to do..i had to protect our land...*cheers* FOR THE HORDE!!!!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

4)my profession is first aid and leather working

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

5) i have been in many clans and tribes....ive been in the warsong clan,crusaders of the horde,the storm ETC...

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

6)there is many reasons i want to join this tribe...ive been in partys with people from this caln and i find them respectful and fun to be with...also i love to Rold play..

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

7)*sighs*i dont think there is none

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

8)one of my goals is to get to the 60th season and become the highest rank in pvp just like my dad..i also plan to slay the filthy alliance that killed my father

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

9)i enjoy the battle grounds...i also enjoy partying with people and going on instance runs/raids

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Agreed