The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Mellith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Greetings Ironsong Tribe. I am known as Mellith. As a relatively young and inexperienced Tauren I have yet to earn any titles, but I am eager to prove myself to the Tribe as I am proving myself to the Elders of Thunder Bluff.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Ancient spirits have guided me down the path of the Druid.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Ah, the past. The glass through which we see our future. My childhood was spent with my birth parents, travelling with the other Tauren in search of a peaceful place untainted by enemy presence. Alas, this was not to be. My parents fought bravely but fell in a battle against the centaur. I was still young then, and as I watched my Tauren brothers and sisters fading from this world in what would be the final battle thanks to the help of the Horde, I was blessed. Blessed with a Troll family who treated me as their own for the past four years, nurturing my talents and finally, encouraging me to journey to Thunder Bluff and find my place amongst the Tauren. As I continue to establish my identity and determine my path, I am looking again for a supportive family in the Tribe.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

As a Tauren, hunting has always come naturally to me and thus I have found it both easy and fulfilling to be a Skinner and Leatherworker. I am also studying First Aid and Cooking, as well as Fishing when I have the time.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The only such memberships I have held are to my two families and my allegiance to Thunder Bluff.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Many members of my foster-family are members of the Tribe and I found it only fitting that I find my place amongst them.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The greatest trial I have faced is, I suppose, in two parts. The first being the physical separation from my parents and Tauren family. Although their spirits still guide me, I found it difficult to learn my place among my people without their physical presence and guidance. This is my second trial, establishing myself as a Tauren while still keeping my Troll family and their teachings close.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goals are to finish my druid training, become a contributing member of Ironsong Tribe and of the Tauren community and finally to complete my leatherworking and first aid training. My greatest desire is that the constant fighting would cease. That the races could all coexist peacefully and that those polluting and destroying the land would be removed from it altogether. Until then, I will fight for the cause.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy hunting and crafting fine clothing and armor from the skin and hides I gather. It is most satisfying to use the skins of the enemy to craft armor which protects from that very enemy.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Yes and yes. May the spirits be with you.