The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Weird crazy idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know how we've got that IST facebook page...and how it kinda petered out after a while. (Or did it? I don't know.)

Well, my friend here at work was showing me this FB page he had (which clearly wasn't his) and I thought, wouldn't it be interesting to do that with our WoW characters. I'm not saying post WoW achievements and such under your personal FB page, I'm suggesting you create a page completely devoted to your (main) character. You could post Screenshots and write comments and that sort of thing. So, mine would be under "Mula Stronghoof".

You can create your own email for your character and then use that to open a new FB page. (unless i'm completely wrong.)

That way if you feel uncomfortable about real IDs and such but want to share the little stuff with your tribemates, you can do it this way.

We could have it mostly IC with (( )) for OOC stuff.

Whatcha all think?
I like it. However I wonder if there is a way to add that functionality here on the Totem. Kretol is crazy smart like that...