The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Gra'zak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
1) I'm currently ranked as a Grunt of the Horde Army.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
2) I am the one first into the fight, I am the one that will bury steel into the heart of those that opose the superiority of the orc race... I am a warrior.

3) Do you have an Ironsong sponsor, if so who.
3) Neriath the priestess.

4) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
4) I'm of proud orc-blood, raised in Durotar, on the outskirts of the mighty city of Orgrimmar. My father, Gra'kidas fought in the many war compaigns led by the great Warchief, Thrall. He died a brave orc in duty. It was only instinctively that his only son followed in his footsteps and join the war for the glory of the mighty orc race, for the glory Warchief Thrall, for the glory of the Horde.

5) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
5) I'm currently skilled in the arts of alchemy and herb gathering. First-aid is a secondary talent of mine.

6) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
6) Da Basherz, which I left on my own.

7) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
7) I left Da Basherz in search of a serious guild where I could fit in, to have some enjoyable RP with others. Naeriath also inspired me to join. I have seen many of your ranks wander the lands, defending and wish to do the same.

8) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
8) Entering Shadowfang Keep and slaying Arugal and his twisted experiments and minions.

9) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
9) To bring glory to the Horde, to defeat those that dare oppose the Horde and defend those that live under the greatness that is the Horde like my father did before me.

10) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
10) To explore the world, seeing new places and meeting new allies.

11) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
11) I have and my comments and thoughts are in that thread.