The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: Rotten Luck Presents: A Fight Night Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-silverhand&t=216796&p=1&tmp=1#post216796">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... post216796</a><!-- m -->

The info is on that thread!

Anyways, I know you guys are going to be trying Onyxia this Saturday... if that becomes a permanent date moving forward, good luck!

If you happen, though, to have the 11th of February free, I would like if you guys could be a part of this event in one way or another. If you would like to participate, fantastic.

If you would like to help me in running the event, even better. I still need a couple people who can rezz, a couple bouncers, and some people who can do buffs. Currently (without soliciting the entirety of RL yet), I need a druid and a priest for buffs... and I need a warlock for a healthstone or three.

If you have any questions, contact me in game please!

<3 IST.

Thank you for your time!

This... is quite a proposal!

(( I find the idea *extremely* amusing. Cora is more than willing to rez for this event, though I'm sure you'll have a lot of volunteers with whom you can coordinate more easily. Contact me here or in the game if you'd like her help. -SWC Coranda))
I would attend, as long as we don't raid Stormwind or something like that as in previous Fight Nights.

It is good to see them back again ( I often enjoyed them as Aramis) , and I can most likely show up assuming I do not work that evening. Sadly my schedule is all over the place so I can't exactly say I'll be there now.
No, Hotaur still has 0 DKs and I will never willingly enter a position (or enter others into a position) where that might change.
I will come and fix you, Hotaurar!

((This sounds like an absolute blast to watch - I would absolutely love to come be a rezzer/buffer and spectator!

Welcome back, Fight Night!))

Well, if someone hasn't told you yet.

I typically wander around with ~30 soulshards at any one time. So, unless circumstances arise that I can't personally be there, here's your warlock.

I'll stock up before the 11th. And just so you know, my healthstones are improved with gnomey goodness. (( Imp HS 2 points )) Which means you can have one of my warm, yummy, gnomey healthstones and one from some other plain, tasteless healthstone vendor (not that you'd want to).
(Well... I mostly hit things. If I'm around at the time [because I won't remember this unless someone reminds me], feel free to tag me in for either taking part in the competition or just making people regret acting up.)