The Ironsong Tribe

Full Version: The Sunken Temple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<Scrawled in the spidery hand of Zarrae, Zema and Edonil's mother>

It has come to my attention that this Tribe, while not quite an army, and yet not exactly the opposite, often assaults locations of great importance, as a unit.

Several have expressed interest in exploring the depths of the Troll's underwater sanctuary in the Swamp of Sorrows, and I mean to put together a unit to do so.

The Old Shaman, Kizah, and the Huntress Nishy ((Darkbander)) have expressed such interest to me, aloud. If there are others, your company would be well-appreciated.

Lotha Barra,
Zarrae
(*note deleted)

I would certainly be interested in going.

(( Not sure if this event has already happend. But Deathrose, Lucinther and Visoloth both need to go to the Sunken Temple as well. We'd like to try to schedule a run some time this week, monday trough wedneday after 5. ))
(( If we are still lookin to go I'm still happy to join... Konfucius has also mentioned something about taking a trip there are as well. I should be on around 3:30ish org time depending on what time our coach decides to let us out for practice ( we are never out on time) ))